Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Art on canvas, bags that is!

Gi and Noa and I had a blast painting hands and feet to do these grocery bags for some special family members last month. I have to admit, my original intention was to do the butterflies pictured at the top but when I got busy corraling the kids and trying to save the deck and furniture from acrylic paint I ended up with regular footprints (the second picture) but I think they all look adorable anyway. And it turns out three bags in one afternoon is all the girls could handle. I'm just a little sad I have to give these away! Maybe if I plead and beg and offer lots of chocolate they'll let me do at least one more for a keepsake of my own. I could definitely see how these bags would make great Christmas presents too. If you're on Santa's nice list you may see one in your mailbox this December!



No comments:

Post a Comment